PRFilter (patent pending) is our industry leading press release targeting system that automatically matches stories to relevant journalists and bloggers based on the content of their own articles.
All press releases sent via RealWire utilise this unique targeting technology.
Delivering relevance for journalists and bloggers
- Builds a profile of an individual journalist or blogger’s interests from articles they produce.
- Learns from feedback provided by the recipient when its predictions are right or wrong.
- Flags press releases that are sent that match both the individual’s interest categories and pass the user’s PRFilter relevance threshold.
Benefits for senders of press releases
- Matches stories to the journalists and bloggers who are most likely to cover them.
- Highlights the most relevant releases meaning your story stands a much greater chance of being read.
- Leading to a greater likelihood of your story being covered.
We have also developed the PRFilter engine into a web application that filters press releases from hundreds of global sources.
Anyone can search the database for relevant releases on a topic.
Journalists and bloggers who have a profile are able to use PRFilter to automatically alert them to relevant releases from the thousands it indexes each day.