Bringing greater flexibility to writers authoring and reviewing DITA content in FrameMaker, DeltaXML is pleased to announce our DITA Compare FrameMaker Plugin.
Working in co-operation with Adobe, this latest development from DeltaXML represents the next step in supporting highly flexible and specialised DITA comparisons within Adobe FrameMaker itself.
The Plugin has a variety of features designed to support authors and reviewers of DITA content. These features include word by word differencing, CALS and HTML table processing as well as both DITA and FrameMaker tracked changes as output types.
"The creation of this FrameMaker Plugin is an integral part of DeltaXML's growing desire to support content creation, peer collaboration and comparison processes through the integration with editing platforms commonly used by our users" explains Philip Fearon, lead designer of the FrameMaker project.
This plugin is being offered to both trial and fully licensed users of DeltaXML's highly successful DITA comparison tool, DITA Compare.
- ENDS -
For further information contact:
Daniel Barrow - Marketing Executive
Malvern Hills Science Park
Tel: 01684 532 148
Notes to Editor:
- DeltaXML Limited was founded in 1991, and is built on over 20 years' experience in document management software.
- They are the only company who focus exclusively on comparison and change in XML data and documentation.
- Key product DeltaXML Core, was first released in 2001 and has established itself as the leading product in XML document and data comparison.
- Other software products include DITA Compare and DocBook Compare, with continual R&D on all product ranges.
- They have provided working solutions to around 200 high profile companies, and tens of thousands of users.
- Their clients include some of the world's largest blue chip companies, government departments, and small and large OEMs in many different markets.
DeltaXML Ltd is UK based, with Headquarter on the Malvern Hills Science Park, Worcestershire.