Enables unified view of network and services in virtualized and cloud environments
Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain – 23rd February 2016 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced MYCOM OSI ProAssure™, a proactive digital service quality management platform that monitors native, OTT and IoT digital services in near real-time, identifies service performance degradations and provides root cause analysis.
MYCOM OSI ProAssure is at the heart of MYCOM OSI’s Experience Assurance and Analytics (EAA) solution blueprint, also launched this week at Mobile World Congress. EAA enables CSPs to manage digital services in highly automated virtualized network environments, and especially the digital experience of its corporate customers and Internet of Things (IoT) partners. Several key network operator challenges are addressed with MYCOM OSI’s EAA including managing the Customer Experience, evolving to Network Virtualization (NFV) and exploiting the Digital/IoT opportunity.
“The virtualization of the network combined with the explosion in IoT opportunities is driving digital transformation into the very heart of the operators’ core systems,” said Mounir Ladki, President and CTO of MYCOM OSI. “Traditional OSS boundaries are collapsing with operators now challenged to take a holistic view of their network and services, bridging assurance, fulfilment, orchestration and IoT network management. By enabling near real-time monitoring of native, OTT and IoT digital services, ProAssure is also opening up new opportunities in Experience Assurance and Analytics by giving both network and customer service teams a single view of their network.”
MYCOM OSI ProAssure™ monitors service assurance right down to the underlying network elements, resolving potential issues before customers’ digital experiences are impacted. Key capabilities of MYCOM OSI ProAssure include:
- Dynamic service modeling to support very rapid services roll-out within NFV and virtualized environments
- Enables NOC/SOCs to prioritize high-value digital service degradations so they are reported and resolved in near real-time
- Proactive, flexible threshold-crossing options for service KQIs to prevent service outages or service degradations, raising alarms before a customer is impacted or an SLO/SLA is breached
- Flexible, composite service KQI computations, based on extensive function libraries, linked to the digital service being monitored
- Collaborative, unified view of service performance across technical, services and customer care teams to improve first-call resolution and facilitate end-to-end troubleshooting, improving customer satisfaction and minimizing churn
Other products within MYCOM OSI’s Experience Assurance and Analytics blueprint include:
- MYCOM OSI ProInsight™ network analytics solution that dynamically bridges to and integrates business Big Data into network processes to deliver customer-centric network planning and operations
- MYCOM OSI ProActor™ programmable open- or closed-loop policy control and automation solution that can execute very complex business policies in areas such as Customer Experience Management, network planning and design, or network operation and optimization
- MYCOM OSI PrOptima™ converged (Fixed/IP/Mobile) Service and Network Performance Management solution with out-of-the-box support for multiple technologies, domains, and equipment vendors across access, backhaul, core, and service networks
- MYCOM OSI NetExpert™, a proactive fault management system that alerts and rectifies faults and outages, much before their impact reaches the customer
MYCOM OSI will be demonstrating and discussing a number of ProAssure™ use cases at Mobile World Congress, Hall 1, Stand 1A20. MYCOM OSI ProAssure™ will be generally available in Q2 2016.
- ENDS -
About MYCOM OSI
MYCOM OSI is a leading independent provider Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to Tier-1 CSPs including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Maxis, Sprint, STC, Telefónica, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon and Vodafone. Its telecom-centric solutions, which include Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management, Automation/Orchestration, and Network Analytics: create intelligence out of billions of disparate data across vendors, technologies and domains; align network, service and customer teams; empower users with flexibility and autonomy from vendors; deliver efficiency through automation/orchestration capabilities. MYCOM OSI is headquartered in London UK, has 250+ staff worldwide and has been 100% focused on telecom networks for 25+ years.
+44 (0)7773 778 510
AxiCom for MYCOM OSI
+44 (0)20 8392 4050