Solution praised for enterprise grade Software Asset Management within an ITSM solution
London, England, 22 January 2016 – Matrix42 (www.matrix42.com), a top provider of software for workspace management, today revealed Matrix42 workspace management has been named the best in class solution for its software asset management (SAM), ITAM and ITSM capabilities in a review by analysts from the ITAM Review. The group test which put leading ITAM and ITSM tools under the microscope observed that Matrix42 uniquely offers enterprise grade software asset management within an ITSM solution.
The review conducted by Martin Thomson of the ITAM Review, concluded that “Matrix42 is as competitive as ever, a modern IT Management platform with vast platform coverage. Matrix42 is arguably the first ITSM suite to offer fully integrated enterprise grade ITAM capabilities.”
The report covered a range of leading tools with a particular focus on their ability to integrate within an IT Service Management platform. Key competitive differentiators highlight in the report include:
- Matrix42 is the closest any vendor has come to realising the vision for complete IT Asset Management integrated within an ITSM tool
- Whereas many ITSM tool providers pay lip service to ITAM, Matrix42 offers powerful and integrated ITAM features for the enterprise
- The solution offers both strong ITSM capabilities (verified for eight ITIL processes via a modern interface) whilst also offering depth of datacentre SAM coverage (identifying options and packs enabled for Oracle database)
- Matrix42 is a workflow driven solution, process design is very straightforward with great potential for building out processes and automating IT management tasks
- Self-service is intuitive and easy to use, working great on mobile and tablet too
- The combination of Matrix42 ITSM Suite 8.0 and Workspace Management 2015 allows customers to fully automate the asset request process without human intervention – from first request, to approval, installation and invoicing / cost allocation
Fabian Henzler, Senior Product Manager at Matrix42, added, “I am delighted that the effort that we have put into developing our products has been recognised with this accolade. Our customers consistently tell us that they don’t want separate solutions to manage various aspects of their IT infrastructure. The benefits of offering an integrated approach to managing all devices irrespective of platform or operating system, with full compliance and licence management, are significant.”
A copy of the report is available at https://www.matrix42.com/en/white-paper/full-itam-and-itsm-integration/
Matrix42 is a top provider of workspace management software. The company offers forward-thinking solutions for modern work environments under its ‘Smarter workspace’ motto. More than 3,000 customers around the world, including BMW, Infineon, and Carl Zeiss, currently manage approximately 3 million workstations using workspace management solutions from Matrix42.
Matrix42 operates successfully in seven countries – Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States of America. The company’s headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Matrix42’s products and solutions are designed to manage modern work environments simply and efficiently – across physical, virtual, and mobile workspaces.
Matrix42 focuses on user orientation, automation, and process optimisation. The company’s solutions meet the requirements of modern employees who want to work from any location using a wide range of devices, while also addressing the needs of IT departments and businesses.
Matrix42 offers its solutions to organisations across different sectors who value forward-looking and efficient workspace management. The company also successfully collaborates with partners who provide on-site consultation to Matrix42 customers. Some of these leading partners include TAP.DE Solutions GmbH, Consulting4IT GmbH, and DSP IT Service GmbH. For further information, visit: http://www.matrix42.com