STRATO introduces complimentary Adobe GoLive CS 2 and Adobe PhotoShop Elements 5.0 to all web hosting packages
STRATO, one of Europe’s leading web hosts announces the inclusion of Windows compatible Adobe GoLive CS 2 and Adobe PhotoShop Elements 5.0, free of charge, with all STRATO web hosting packages from January 2007. Existing STRATO customers who upgrade will receive the free software with their new packages.
Inclusion of Adobe software in all STRATO packages is the result of a long standing and successful relationship between the two major industry players. STRATO’s reputation for complete, secure, user-friendly and competitively priced web hosting packages is perfectly complemented by Adobe’s innovative software solutions of the highest quality.
For almost ten years, STRATO has been delivering unbeatable web hosting solutions at competitive prices to millions of its customers across Europe. STRATO ensures customers can create, administer and maintain a reliable and individual website with just a few clicks of the mouse. The free Adobe software comes with all STRATO packages, so even beginners are guaranteed an individual and professional website.
Suitable for both beginners and professionals, Adobe GoLive CS 2 contains a complete set of tools to build a professional website and create mobile content. Adobe GoLive CS 2 allows customers to easily convert layouts into web pages without requiring any HTML knowledge.
PhotoShop Elements 5.0 helps customers to make the most of their photos by instantly fixing flaws, adjusting colour and lighting with new advanced controls. All photos and video clips can be viewed in one place using convenient software. Photos can quickly be dropped into customisable layouts; the incorporated flash technology can be used for creating vibrant web photo galleries.
Damian Schmidt, CEO of STRATO, said: “Paramount to success in internet and e-commerce today is an innovative, user-friendly and up-to-date website. Therefore businesses must meet the challenge of providing customers with an interesting, top quality and dynamic solution. We are constantly striving to offer the best possible web hosting service to our customers and our partnership with Adobe is yet another example of this achievement.”
- ends –
Notes to Editors
• STRATO is one of Europe’s leading web hosting providers and in June 2006 was recognised as Germany’s number one web host provider by the eco Association of the German Internet industry, for their ongoing focus on excellent quality and customer service
• STRATO is based in Berlin and currently has three million domains and one million customer contracts. STRATO operations currently exist across Europe, including Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France and the Netherlands
• Besides complete domain packages and DSL broadband access, STRATO markets high-quality servers and solutions in the area of e-commerce
• STRATO was the first major European web host to receive the internationally coveted German Technical Control Board seal “BS7799“ which is now ISO 27001:2005. The British standard certification was awarded by the independent German testing organisation TÜV SÜD, for the reliability of its computing centres, security and data availability
• STRATO is a one hundred per cent subsidiary of freenet.de, a listed Internet and telecommunications company with over ten million customers
• STRATO benefits from the competence of its parent company and utilises existing group synergies to offer its own customers exceptional services: freenet.de is one of the few providers to have its own network and hence a powerful infrastructure for data and speech exchange. This enables freenet.de to offer customers throughout the group optimum tariff plans and the highest level of performance as well as innovative products like the DSL telephony package iPhone
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe revolutionises how the world engages with ideas and information - anytime, anywhere and through any medium. For more information, visit www.adobe.com