Just 2 weeks remain until SMi opens its doors to host the conference, “Pre-Filled Syringes Europe” set to take place in London on 17 – 18 January.
This year’s event is focusing on the areas of the biggest growth for the market, hitting on key topics in discussions and paralleling the most recent studies in the field.
Key topics are:
- Considerations of the latest regulations and guidelines from the European bodies and the international platform (MHRA, Merck)
- Discussions on new applications for pre-filled syringes, including the increased attention towards biologics (Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Lonza, Amge)
- Engaging with under-developed studies with digital connectivity and drug-delivery devices and the possibilities of IT connectivity for the industry and overall patient care regimens (Worrell, Cambridge Consultants Ltd)
- Further understandings of Human Factors and end-user engagement from formulation development through to secondary-packaging (Nemera, Janssen, West Pharmaceutical Services, Barts Health Pharmaceuticals)
- Gain the latest insight into drug-device compatibility and manufacturing processes (F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Novartis Pharma, Novo Nordisk, Intertek (Schweiz), Rap.ID Particle Systems)
Check out the latest agenda, speaker line-up and attendee list at Pre-Filled Syringes Europe website http://www.pfsamericas.com/vuelio
Pre-Filled Syringes Europe is sponsored by: 3P Innovation, Früh Verpackungstechnik AG, Intertek (Schweiz) AG, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Nemera, Nipro PharmaPackaging, Owen Mumford, Panasonic Healthcare, Terumo Pharmaceutical Solutions, West Pharmaceutical Services, Worrell, Zeon
For media enquiries contact Luda Durneva on Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk