- Amido enters for a second year and gains a 17-point advantage to rank 39th overall
- Amido also ranks 5th on the Technical Agencies list
- Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies list is the largest in the UK tailored to support clients and match business goals with relevant skills
- Amido continues to grow its accolades, including: The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table, the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, the UK’s Best Workplace list, the UK’s Best IT Workplace list and won Most Innovative Emerging Technology at the UK Cloud Awards
London, U.K., 3rd October 2018 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic technical consultancy specialising in solving complex business problems with cloud native technology, enters for the second consecutive year in the respected Econsultancy Top 100 Digital Agencies report at number 39, and was placed 5th on the Technical Agencies list. The report has been published annually since 2002 and ranks agencies based on fee income from digital services and activities.
The placement comes just moments after Amido was named as one of the UK’s Best IT Workplace where it ranked 16th in the medium sized category for its commitment to nurturing, retaining and investing in its employees to create a ‘Culture of Innovation.’ The placement in this year’s Econsultancy’s report further solidifies Amido’s growth in the technical and consultancy fields following steady and sustainable growth over the past eight years.
Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies report is split into five subcategories: Full Service and Marketing, Design and Build, Technical, Creative, Media. For the purposes of the Top 100, fee income from digital activities is defined as the money agencies retain after any bought-in third-party costs – such as media, production or hosting – have been paid. Although not a perfect metric, Econsultancy believes that this is a better indicator than overall turnover of what an agency’s digital expertise is worth.
Alan Walsh, CEO of Amido, adds: “This is the second consecutive year we have entered the report based on our technical and consultancy expertise. We work across all sectors from government and housing to retail and financial services. There is not a single industry that doesn’t suffer frustration around the speed of implementation of new services and digital functionality; but the challenge for these companies lies in finding a trusted advisor with the experience behind them to build solutions that maintain business as usual (BAU) - whilst knowing what to do and how to make a solution work with existing platforms and software.”
Walsh concludes: “Amido prides itself in designing and implementing cloud-first solutions that are engineered with integrity. Having gained vital and practical expertise in delivering successful cloud-native transformation programmes, this ranking further demonstrates that we are best placed to help organisations’ juggle maintaining substantial legacy infrastructure with developing new products and services that deliver tangible ROI, quickly.”
For Econsultancy’s full ranking tables, including a 13-page in-depth editorial on the state of the agency industry, download it here: https://econsultancy.com/reports/top-100-digital-agencies-2018/.
Notes to editors:
The report includes:
- 13 pages of in-depth editorial content on the state of the agency industryRanking tables of the top agencies by fee income, agency type and region
- The top six most respected agencies and the seven most influential people, nominated by the entrants to the Top 100
- Profiles of the Top 100 digital agencies, and top eight Media agencies, including key information including business split between digital marketing channels, contact information and a list of key clients in some cases
- The profiles of seven agencies selected by Econsultancy as the ‘ones to watch’ for the coming years, based on work, growth and revenue
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido
Amido is an independent technical consultancy that specialises in implementing cloud-first solutions. We help our clients build resilience at scale, flexibility for the future and differentiation of customer experience. And, we do this while minimising business-risk and build-cost.
We specialise in assembling and integrating proven cloud technologies, often building solutions around an existing core while enabling clients to prioritise their investment between commodity services and those that deliver competitive advantage. We design solutions that bridge and augment clients’ existing technology, reducing the operational risk of change.
We work with brands like ASOS, Nando's, Save the Children International, Addison Lee and Global to remove friction from their customers’ online and mobile experiences to drive revenue and engagement. From social sign-in to smart content delivery and smooth transactions, we help brands build loyalty through customer recognition by bridging systems in a powerful and unique way, yielding real-time results for brands and their customers. Our passion is finding the right strategic mix of technology to give your company a competitive edge and your customers the best experience possible. For more information, please see: https://www.amido.com/
Amido is ranked 12th in The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table, the UK’s top 100 SMEs with the fastest-growing international sales. It is also ranked 6th in Econsultancy's Top 100 Digital Agencies List under the Technical Agencies category, ranked 910 in the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, ranked 50 in the UK’s Best Workplace list and won Most Innovative Emerging Technology at the UK Cloud Awards.
Econsultancy is a digital marketing best practice community and publisher, which educates the world’s marketers on everything from web analytics and email marketing, to social media, PR and ecommerce. Econsultancy provides independent research, consultancy services, and worldwide events and training for over 180,000 users and counting, and has offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore and Dubai. Econsultancy was acquired by Centaur Media plc in July 2012.