Singapore - September 03, 2014 - Cellwize, the innovative Self-Organizing Network (SON) solutions provider, announced today that it will be presenting and speaking at this year's LTE Asia event in Singapore. The event will be held on September 23-25 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
At the event, Cellwize will take part in the panel discussion: "Highlighting the role and opportunities of SON in small cell networks". During this session Olivier Guibert, General Manager of APAC for Cellwize, will discuss the benefits that a customer-centric SON approach brings to operators when utilizing the small cell network. Olivier will highlight the results that operators have experienced and how Next Generation SON can drive value back to the operator on Heterogeneous Networks.
"As mobile operators explore different ways of boosting network capacity and improving coverage, small cells are becoming more and more important as subscriber demand for the network continues to increase," said Olivier Guibert APAC GM at Cellwize. "Customer-centric SON can play a vital role on small cells. It can combine analytics and subscriber data to drive value back to the operators and provide additional monetization opportunities."
Olivier Guibert continues: "Cellwize is the leader in SON technology and our solutions are capable of managing and optimizing complex network environments. Cellwize SON solutions operate across all technologies including 2G, 3G and 4G networks, as well as with multiple network equipment vendors and in small cell environments - making it the most comprehensive and robust solution on the market."
To find out more and schedule a meeting at the show contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlighting the role and opportunities of SON in small cell networks
September 25, 2014
HETNET Track @ 15:10 Singapore local time
LTE Asia, Marina Bay Sands
Cellwize provides cutting-edge SON (Self Organizing Network) solutions to mobile operators. Mobile networks empowered by its proprietary elastic-SON™ continuously react to real-time changes and match capacity, coverage and quality with evolving usage patterns and users' needs.
Cellwize was founded by telecom professionals and its technology was designed by RF experts mastering network topology and behaviors. Cellwize is headquartered in Singapore with R&D and sales offices across the EMEA region.
Highlighting the role and opportunities of SON in small cell network
- The benefits of C-SON in orchestrating and managing traffic across multi-technologies and multi-vendors in a HetNet environment Examining the importance of SON for scalable and optimised small cell network deployments
- How can SON act as a catalyst for new Value Added Services? Applying a customer-centric approach that utilizes the small cell network to drive value back to the operator
- Leveraging SON to allow effective interoperability of small cell and macro cells
- Analysing the differences of SON within small cells and in the greater radio access network
- Utilizing SON's support of legacy and modern infrastructure to safeguard the success of network modernization