Continuous Delivery Best Practices to Be Discussed in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Herzliya, Israel
Brussels, Belgium – June 11, 2014 – CloudBees, Inc., the Jenkins Enterprise company and continuous delivery leader, today announced a series of Continuous Delivery events throughout the US and Europe this summer and into fall 2014. The events are being organised by CloudBees and, in the case of the Jenkins User Conferences, on behalf of the Jenkins Community.
Events will include four Jenkins User Conferences (JUC) in Boston, Berlin, Israel and San Francisco as well as a series of CD Summit seminars that will kick off this month in New York and Berlin. Each will focus on Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, exploring trends, issues and advice on how to get the best value from the Jenkins technology. The sessions will look at best practices from companies who are implementing Continuous Delivery and realising business value from it for their organisations. They will feature speakers from CloudBees and other well-known technology companies such as IBM, Accenture, SOASTA, Puppet Labs and others.
CloudBees CTO and Jenkins creator Kohsuke Kawaguchi will deliver keynote addresses at each Jenkins User Conference and CD Summit event. The full summer schedule is included below:
- June 18 – JUC - US East (Boston) – Sessions will be hosted by leaders from Dealertrack, Experian Marketing Services, Copyright Clearance Center, Carbonite and IBM.
- June 19 – CD Summit New York – Kurt Bittner, principal analyst, Forrester Research, will give the morning keynote address, and seminars will be led by officials from Eliassen, Fidelity Investments, SOASTA, XebiaLabs and Puppet Labs.
- June 24 – CD Summit Berlin – Jan U. Hagen, faculty member, European School of Management and Technology, will give the morning keynote address. Session leaders will be from codecentric AG, Bosch, SOASTA, MidVision and Puppet Labs.
- June 25 –JUC - Europe (Berlin) – Sessions will be hosted by officials from Amadeus IT Group, Inuit, BMW Car IT, QAware Gmbh, CoreMedia AG and Accenture.
- July 16 – JUC - Israel (Herzliya) – Agenda forthcoming.
- October (TBD) – JUC - US West (San Francisco) – Agenda forthcoming.
“Continuous Delivery is a topic that’s gaining significant traction with executives and technologists alike, as companies try to understand how to leverage its value for their organisation,” said Andre Pino, vice president of marketing, CloudBees. “The Jenkins User Conferences and CD Summit events will expose diverse audiences to an incredible array of Continuous Delivery-related topics presented by experts in the field. We look forward to this opportunity to spark discussions and explore best practices enabling organisations to accelerate software innovation with Jenkins.”
- Learn more about the Jenkins User Conferences:
- Learn more about the CD Summits:
About Jenkins CI and the Jenkins Community
Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) server is an open source project developed for and by the Jenkins CI community. Jenkins CI is used by enterprises around the world and is the leading open source CI server. Built with Java, it provides more than 800 plugins to support the use of technologies to build, test and deploy virtually any project.
By recognising and encouraging the numerous contributors involved in the Jenkins CI project, the Jenkins organisation creates and fosters a community-powered infrastructure for maintaining and further developing Jenkins CI. Visit http://www.jenkins-ci.org/ to find the latest news, tutorials, forums and other helpful resources for Jenkins CI users of all skill levels. You can also follow the Jenkins community on Twitter (@JenkinsCI).
CloudBees (http://www.cloudbees.com/), the Jenkins Enterprise company, is the continuous delivery (CD) leader in providing solutions that enable IT organisations to respond rapidly to the software delivery needs of the business. Building on the strength of Jenkins CI, the world’s most popular open source continuous delivery hub and ecosystem, the CloudBees Continuous Delivery Platform provides a wide range of CD solutions for use on-premise and in the cloud that meet the unique security, scalability and manageability needs of enterprises. Our Jenkins-based CD solutions support many of the world’s largest and most business-critical configurations.
CloudBees serves the needs of a wide range of businesses from small enterprises that need to quickly create new on-line businesses, to large IT organisations that need to rapidly respond to dynamic market opportunities. Follow CloudBees on Twitter (@CloudBees), Facebook and Google+. You can also try CloudBees for free. Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Verizon Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of middleware and open source technology professionals.
Nicola Males/Vidushi Patel
+44 1932 245746