Clients recognised for outstanding achievements in customer experience and commitment to driving business change
London, UK, Oslo, Norway and New York, NY – 16 May, 2017: Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for customer experience, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research today announced the winners of the 2017 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards. Established in 2005, the annual award programme recognises Confirmit clients who demonstrate proven excellence and innovation in their Voice of the Customer programmes.
With the highest number of submissions ever received and fourteen first time recipients, those honoured in the 2017 ACE Award programme represent global companies from a range of industries, all committed to measuring, understanding and acting upon the customer experience. Several of this year's winning companies have also been recognised with the prestigious Judges' Choice Award, which acknowledges companies that exhibit exceptional results from their customer experience programme.
Winning organisations include:
- Voice of the Customer
- Judges’ Choice Award: Amadeus Hospitality, Asurion, Cognita, Virgin Money
- Winners: AIG Travel, Aldermore Bank plc, Authorize.net, Canada Goose, CyberSource, Deltek Inc., Digital Insight, Digital Insight University, Erie Insurance, Grant Thornton LLP Canada, Hyundai Capital America, Infor, LexisNexis, McKesson, Moore Medical, OpenText Corporation, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, PODS Enterprises LLC, Quest, Synoptek, The Hanover Insurance Group, Tyco Integrated Security, Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Waters Corporation, Wow! Internet, Cable & Phone
- Voice of the Employee
- Judges’ Choice Award: ENGAGE with Direct Line Group
- Winners: Cognita, Siemens Building Technologies, Ulta Beauty (Talent Feedback)
- Contact Centre
- Judges’ Choice Award: If P&C Insurance, Wow! Internet, Cable & Phone
- Winners: Bupa, Digital Insight, Greenwich Associates, Opentext Corporation, Selective Insurance, Synoptek, Telegraph Media Group, Ulta Beauty (Guest Services)
- Business Impact
- Judges’ Choice Award: Ally Financial, Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Winners: Asurion, B2B International with Wolseley, If P&C Insurance, LexisNexis, Selective Insurance, Survey Sampling International with Orange, Ulta Beauty (Large Event)
- Judges’ Choice Award: Canon Solutions America, LexisNexis, Survey Sampling International with Orange
- Winners: Ally Financial, ENGAGE with Direct Line Group, Homesite Insurance, NHBC, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Sears Holdings Corp, Synoptek, Ulta Beauty (Store Survey)
- Insight through an MR Agency
- Judges’ Choice Award: W5 with eir Business
- Winners: B2B International with Wolseley, Greenwich Associates, Zenkai Consulting
“Now, more than ever, listening to the Voice of the Customer is an integral part of the business,” said Ken Østreng, President and CEO of Confirmit. “We’re proud to honour our clients with this year’s ACE Award, further validating their achievements and dedication to delivering positive customer experiences, changing business culture, and generating significant Return on Investment. It was highly encouraging to see the business results displayed in each application and understand how Confirmit helped drive those results.”
For more information on the Confirmit ACE Awards, visit https://www.confirmit.com/Company/ACE-Awards/
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards programme was established in 2005 to recognise outstanding achievement in customer excellence. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honour that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer experience processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. All Confirmit customers are eligible for Confirmit ACE Awards for their company, business units, or segments of a business. To be eligible for a 2017 Confirmit ACE Award, organisations must have conducted one or more Voice of the Customer surveys between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit’s software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, British Standards Institution, Copart, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, KeepFactor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RS Components, QRS, Sony Mobile Communications, and Swisscom. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
M: +44 (0)7515 632065