Clients recognised for success in Customer Experience programmes and commitment to achieving true business excellence
London, UK, Oslo, Norway and New York, NY – 14 May 2019 – Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Customer Experience, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research today announced the winners of the 2019 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards. Established in 2005, the annual award programme recognises Confirmit clients who demonstrate proven excellence and innovation in their Customer Experience programmes. This year’s programme focused specifically on how companies are using customer experience to develop insights that enable smarter decisions and better business outcomes.
This year’s programme boasted a competitive applicant pool from a wide range of industries and countries around the world, including Australia, Canada, Norway, the UK and the United States.
Several of this year's winning companies have also been recognised with the prestigious Judges' Choice Award, which recognises companies that exhibit exceptional results from their Customer Experience programme. These results include:
- $2m revenue increase for an online retailer as a direct result of a new non-purchaser feedback programme
- Delivery of live customer insights to over 700 frontline team members
- A 96% overall customer satisfaction rating that drives a 90% policy renewal rate for a leading insurer
- 15% cost reduction in customer retention for every 1% increase in customer satisfaction
Judges' Choice finalists impressed the judges by demonstrating how they use Confirmit's solutions to drive real business change and Return on Investment. In particular, the judges praised the work of Empire Today, the American seller of installed flooring, who have used an extensive testing process to achieve exceptional survey response rates for a retail business. In addition, the company has generated significant ROI through a new revenue stream that focuses on understanding what prevents customers from making a purchase. They also highlighted the success of Sodexo who run one of the most comprehensive B2B programmes the judges have seen. The judges were particularly impressed by how a long-running initiative continued to evolve and deliver demonstrable value to the business.
Winning organisations include:
- Voice of the Customer
- Judges’ Choice winners: Empire Today, UL, PennyMac, Erie Insurance
- Standard winners: AIG Travel, Amadeus, ARI, Authorize.Net, Asurion, Best Buy Canada, Cognita, Cybersource, Deltek Inc., Empire Today, Fujitsu (with Watermelon), Hyundai Capital America, Infor, LexisNexis, McKesson, Manulife, OpenText, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, PODS Enterprises LLC, Quest, Virgin Money, Waters Corporation, Western & Southern Financial Group, Wyndham Destination Resorts Asia Pacific
- Business Impact
- Judges’ Choice winners: Wyndham Destination Resorts Asia Pacific
- Standard winner: Asurion, Empire Today
- Judges’ Choice winners: Catalent, Sodexo
- Standard winners: Amadeus, ARI, OpenText, PODS Enterprises LLC, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, UL
- Judges’ Choice winners: Virgin Money
- Standard winners: Cognita, Erie Insurance, GSK
- Judges’ Choice winners: Fannie Mae, Philadelphia Insurance
- Standard winners: Amadeus, Company Pulse, Manulife, PennyMac, Pitney Bowes, Wyndham Destination Resorts Asia Pacific
- Voice of the Employee
- Judges’ Choice winners: Cognita
- Standard winner: Mars Incorporated
“We are hearing from our customers that Customer Experience programmes have become a critical component to drive change across the entire business,” said Ken Østreng, CEO of Confirmit. “The 2019 ACE Award winners truly demonstrate how their programmes are integrated company-wide and are driving business excellence. Each year, we are thrilled to see how companies are turning their Voice of the Customer programmes into a critical part of business intelligence that powers data-driven decision making.”
For more information on the Confirmit ACE Awards, visit https://www.confirmit.com/Company/ACE-Awards/.
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards programme was established in 2005 to recognise outstanding achievement in customer excellence. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honour that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer experience processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. All Confirmit customers are eligible for Confirmit ACE Awards for their company, business units, or segments of a business. To be eligible for a 2018 Confirmit ACE Award, organisations must have conducted one or more Voice of the Customer surveys between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit’s software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Standards Institution, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, Nielsen, RS Components, QRS, and Swisscom. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
M: 07515 632065