Brennan’s appointment comes as the AI leader experiences 60% year over year ARR growth
NEW YORK – September 13, 2022 – Dataiku, the platform for Everyday AI, today announced the appointment of Daniel Brennan as its new Chief Legal Officer. Brennan, who previously spent more than a decade at Twitter, joins the company during a surge of enterprise demand, traction and exceptional customer retention rates.
Driven by large-scale adoption and unparalleled customer loyalty among enterprise organizations, Dataiku has experienced massive momentum in the past twelve months with 60% year over year ARR growth. There are more than 150 organizations within the Forbes Global 2000 currently using Dataiku’s platform. Additionally, Dataiku’s customer retention rate within the Global 2000 stands at over 95%.
“I have long been fascinated with the power of software, and nowhere is that power more profound than in the fields of AI and machine learning,” said Brennan. “Dataiku’s platform is catching on like wildfire among global enterprises. This groundbreaking AI technology, along with the company’s employee-first culture, was an incredibly appealing combination, and I am looking forward to playing a part in the company’s growth.”
Before joining Dataiku, Brennan served as Vice President, Deputy General Counsel of Twitter, where he helped to build and lead the organization’s commercial, international, corporate and securities, and legal operations teams. Prior to this, he spent nearly 11 years at Dell, finishing his tenure as Director, Legal, for its multi-billion dollar Global Services business unit.
“Daniel has worked for some of the fastest-growing, most innovative global companies of our time – a perfect match for Dataiku as we continue to scale,” said Florian Douetteau, co-founder and CEO of Dataiku. “With this appointment, our leadership team has never been in a better position to build on our strong momentum and ensure that we continue to empower the enterprise with Everyday AI.”
The company has significantly bolstered its C-Suite throughout 2022. In addition to Brennan’s appointment as Chief Legal Officer, Adam Towns was hired as CFO in March (formerly at SiSense, Mimecast), and Bridget Shea joined as Chief Customer Officer in June (formerly at Mural, Salesforce).
Dataiku has also been honored with a number of high-profile awards in recent months. Highlights include:
- Named to the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top private cloud companies in the world
- Listed on the 2022 Forbes AI 50, the top private companies in North America using artificial intelligence to transform industries and shape the future
- Named the Snowflake Machine Learning/AI Partner of the Year for the second time
- Recognized by the 2022 Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies
- Achieved Great Place to Work certification with 94% of Dataikers say it is a great place to work (compared to 57% of employees in a typical US-based company.)
- Triveni Gandhi, Dataiku’s Responsible AI Lead, was honored for “Responsibility and Ethics of AI” at VentureBeat’s Women in AI Awards
Links of Interests
- Daniel Brennan LinkedIn
- Dataiku for Enterprise Leaders
- We’re hiring - Join the Dataiku team
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI that allows companies to leverage one central solution to design, deploy, govern, and manage AI and analytics applications. Since its founding in 2013, the company has been the leader in democratizing data and empowering organization-wide collaboration. Today, more than 500 companies worldwide use Dataiku to integrate and streamline their use of data, analytics, and AI, driving diverse use cases from fraud detection and customer churn prevention, to predictive maintenance and supply chain optimization. Stay connected with us on our blog, Twitter (@dataiku) and on LinkedIn.