SMi Group Reports: Leading agencies to present at the 12th annual Border Security Conference.
The 12th Annual Border Security Conference will convene in Rome, Italy on the 12th and 13th February 2019.
Register by the 31st October to receive a £400 discount on your booking. Visit the website to register at: http://www.bordersec.com/vuelio
Conference organisers SMi Group are delighted to announce that attendees of the two-day event will get the chance to meet, network with and hear from 7 experts in border and airport security from the following bodies: EU Lisa, Europol, International Organisation for Migration (IOM), Airpol, OSCE, Interpol.
- From Silos to Interoperability – Evolution of Technology in Service of Border Management
Presented by: Krum Garkov, Director, EU Lisa
- The Importance of Improving Networking Capabilities of National Security Forces as A Multi-Lateral Response to Security Threats
Presented by: Manuel Navarrette, Head of Europol's European Counter Terrorism Centre, Europol
- The European Migrant Crisis: Assessing the Current Climate and Moving Towards More Effective Forms of Border Management
Presented by: Federico Soda, Director of Coordination Office for the Mediterranean, IOM
Marco Mantovan, Migration Management Unit, IOM
- Developments in Securing the Airport Environment: Preventing Terrorist Attacks and Other Security Threats
Presented by: Police Commissioner Peter Nilsson, Head of Airpol, Airpol
- Lessons Learnt Form the Strategies Implemented by The OSCE To Ensure Better Co-Ordination, Coherence and Efficiency in Countering Border Threats
Presented by: Rasa Ostrauskaite, Director of Transnational Threats Department, OSCE
- Enhancing Border Security with Interpol Policing Capabilities
Presented by: Andrew Parker, Integrated Border Management Task Force Co-ordinator, Interpol
The full agenda is available to download from the event website.
Benefits of Attending:
- Explore strategies and next-generation biometric technologies being implemented at land, air and sea borders around the world
- Investigate how European and global borders can be effectively managed in response to the growing migration crisis and the increased threat of cross-border terrorism
- Hear how nations are implementing the latest biometric and data management capabilities to achieve secure and autonomous border controls
- Discuss how political implications will affect border security within Europe and around the globe in 2019 and beyond
- An evening networking reception hosted by Vancouver Airport Authority day-one at the conference
Visit the website to book your place, download exclusive event content and view the latest agenda at: http://www.bordersec.com/vuelio
12th Annual Border Security Conference
12-13 February 2019
Gold Sponsors: Gatekeeper Intelligent Security, Vancouver Airport Authority
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Cellebrite, WorldReach Software
For sponsorship and exhibiting packages, contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0)207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk