New module enables organisations to increase transparency, address compliance, and track output of document and information management processes
London, UK, 12 July 2016 – ABBYY, a leading provider of recognition, data capture and language-based text analytics technologies today announced the availability of a new Business Monitoring add-on for solutions built using the ABBYY FlexiCapture platform. Providing service-level metrics, real-time processing information and historical process data, the Business Monitoring module adds transparency to business processes. This allows organisations to more effectively monitor operational performance and gain insights which they can use to drive greater efficiency.
“Today’s enterprises and organisations demand high levels of visibility in their document and information-driven processes to meet increasingly strict guidelines and compliance policies,” explained Markus Pichler, director of the solutions business unit for ABBYY Europe. “For example, when processing invoices, tracking the document input and routing path is an important part of accounts payable compliance.” Additional functionality such as ongoing system monitoring and output metrics track departmental or service centre performance and delivery against service level agreements.
The Business Monitoring module for ABBYY FlexiCapture combines ongoing control and tracking of processing operations with downstream analysis and reporting. Highlights and key benefits include:
- Instant access to real-time data across the complete document processing cycle enables IT departments to resolve any flagged situation fast and mitigate potential escalation
- Document tracking reveals real-time processing progress and the location of documents to meet strict compliance rules
- Output metrics and reports validate internal and external service level agreements (SLAs) and build the basis for billing models in shared service centres and for business process outsourcers (BPOs)
- High-level reports on the operational efficiency of the solution deliver valuable business insights to management
- IT health check delivers data to IT teams that help improve and optimise the system
- Geo-location monitoring tracks processing tasks in both centralised and regional offices
- An intuitive monitoring dashboard accessible via a web console provides access to monitoring data and reports to all employees responsible for monitoring (IT, business intelligence, etc.)
The Business Monitoring module is available immediately as an add-on to ABBYY FlexiCapture solutions in Western European regions. For detailed information or to request a demonstration, visit www.abbyy.com/en/business-monitoring-for-flexicapture, or contact your local ABBYY office.
ABBYY is a leading global provider of technologies and solutions that help businesses to action information. The company sets the standard in content capture and innovative language-based technologies that integrate across the information lifecycle. ABBYY solutions are relied on to optimise business processes, mitigate risk, accelerate decision making and drive revenue. ABBYY technologies are used and licensed by some of the largest international enterprises and government organisations, as well as small and medium businesses and individuals. ABBYY UK Ltd. is a member of the ABBYY Group supporting sales and marketing activities in Western Europe. The ABBYY Group maintains offices in Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, the United States, Canada, Australia, UAE, Japan and Taiwan. For more information, visit www.ABBYY.com.
ABBYY, the ABBYY Logo and FlexiCapture are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ABBYY Software Ltd. Other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby recognised