- Inaugural event designed to bring the best minds together to discuss and drive the future of work forward
- Event to be held in London on May 24, 2018
- Early bird expires March 31, 2018
London - March 26, 2018 - The inaugural employee experience event, ExChange, today announces its final line-up of world-renowned speakers.
Hosted by The Employee Engagement Awards, The Employee Engagement Alliance, and Benefex - world-leading HR technology providers - ExChange will be a coming-together of thought leaders, unlocking what it means to deliver an exceptional employee experience. ExChange will give tangible, valuable advice on how to tackle the issues which affect attracting, retaining, and engaging people at work and explore the challenges and opportunities presented in the future of work.
Co-host of ExChange and Managing Director of The Employee Engagement Alliance, Ruth Dance, says, “We know that great experiences, thoughtfully designed, drive higher levels of employee engagement, retain talent and are the basis of your employer brand. We’re bringing the biggest names in employee experience to equip attendees with practical takeaways for changing the experience their employees receive for the better.”
Keynote speaker and CEO of Benefex, Matt Macri-Waller, commented, “I’m thrilled to be a part of this fascinating event and to spend the day with likeminded CEOs and HR professionals; people who know that the world of work is changing and want their organisations to survive the war on talent. I’m really excited that as well as exploring the intricacies of employee experience, we’ll be discussing opportunities to future-proof our organisations looking into the next 20 years and beyond.”
The biggest names in employee experience and future of work will spend the day sharing their insight with CEOs, Chief People Officers, HR Directors and practitioners and internal comms and employee engagement specialists:
Full speaker line-up (in alphabetical order):
- Lucy Adams - CEO, Disruptive HR
- April Bembridge - People and Culture Director, PKF Cooper Parry
- Amy Brann - CEO, Synpatic Potential
- Ade Cheatham - CEO, PKF Cooper Parry
- Matt Macri-Waller - Founder & CEO, Benefex
- Andrea Pattico - Chief People Officer, MVF, a global customer generation service
- Sean Risebrow - Director of Customer Experience, BUPA
- Macheala Shepherd - Senior Customer Experience Manager, BUPA
- Andy Swann - Author, the Human Workplace
- Pete Trainor - Author of Hippo - the Human Focused Digital Book, Mental Health Campaigner and Co-Founder of Us Ai
- James Wallman - Futurist & Author of Stuffocation
- Ben Whitter - Founder of the World Employee Experience Institute (WEEI)
For full biographies on all our speakers please visit - https://the-eea.com/exchange
The day will also hold host to a panel of customer experience experts, with details to be confirmed in April.
Key Dates & Information
- Earlybird ends March 31, 2018
- Conference Date - May 24, 2018
- Standard entry rate - £395 ex VAT
- Location - The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London
There are free press passes upon request. Please contact email@example.com
About the hosts
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, dedicated The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, dedicated Employee Engagement Awards & conference business. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organisations engage, people to achieve their purpose. That's why we created and continue to improve the Employee Engagement Awards. Our aim is to provide a platform to recognise excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the industry and the employee experience forward. The EE Awards provides organisations both industry acknowledgement and an important competitive advantage in attracting the best talent.
The Employee Engagement Alliance
The Employee Engagement Alliance (EEA) is the standard bearer for professional development in the discipline of Employee Engagement. The EEA provides membership to a global network of Employee Engagement professionals enabling them to learn, share, act and co-create through their learning events, training courses, networking opportunities, access to the latest insights, research, whitepapers and reports.
At Benefex, our mission is to deliver exceptional employee experiences, every day. Our award-winning OneHub platform encompasses a wide range of tools to individually design every element of those experiences. It’s easy, intuitive, and works on any device, any time, anywhere. We work with amazing organisations like Bank of America, Bank of England, BT, Centrica, Deliveroo, Dentons LLP, E.ON, M&S, Plusnet, and Worldpay. See if OneHub can help you create a better experience for your employees at hellobenefex.com