KPMG LLP, Mindgrape, Grupo SIA and Softline Group Named Top Partners
Maidenhead, U.K. – July 19, 2016 – Flexera Software, the leading provider of next-generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions for application producers and enterprises, today announced their 2015 Partner of the Year Awards. Accolades were presented to KPMG, Mindgrape, Grupo SIA and Softline Group during Flexera Software’s annual Partner Summits in Big Sky Montana for North America, and the French Alps for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Flexera Software’s solutions are sold, supported, serviced and enhanced by a global network of channel, consulting/service and technology partners. These companies deliver value-added capabilities for Application Readiness, Software License Optimisation, Software Vulnerability Management, Software Monetisation and Installation business challenges. The Partner Summits allow Flexera Software’s alliance partners to meet face-to-face and discuss important product updates and overall enterprise strategy for the upcoming year, as well as recognise strategic partners that routinely go above-and-beyond to help make customers successful.
“Sincere congratulations to Flexera Software’s 2015 Partners of the Year,” said Tim Boudreau, Global Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Flexera Software. “Their unparalleled excellence, tireless dedication and quality service have played a vital role as they work with us to solve our mutual customers’ licensing, compliance, security and installation challenges.”
- KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory firm, received the North American Implementation Partner of the Year award for the second year in a row for excellence in delivering enterprise-wide implementation projects and programmes
- Mindgrape, a value-added supplier of software, IT consultancy services and training within IT infrastructure, was recognised as the EMEA Top Channel Partner for value-added distribution
- Grupo SIA, dedicated to providing solutions and services in corporate computing, was bestowed the EMEA Top Alliances Newcomer honour for identifying, addressing and solving customer license management challenges across the lifecycle – from building a business case to local language technical support, including implementing Flexera Software’s Software License Optimisation solutions
- Softline Group, an international IT-consulting company focusing on Software Asset Management (SAM), IT-security, IT-infrastructure consulting and managed services, was given EMEA Top Alliances Implementation Partner accolades the third year in a row for implementing and maintaining Flexera Software’s Software License Optimisation solutions for a high number of successful customer projects in Europe
“We're honoured Flexera Software has named us as their North American Implementation Partner of the Year for the second year in a row," said Paul Baguley, Principal, KPMG's Contract Compliance Services. "Through our alliance, we’re working hand-in-hand to help clients effectively manage their software license estate, optimise spend and reduce license compliance risk, and we look forward to building on our success in the market.”
“Mindgrape is honoured to receive Flexera Software’s Top Channel Partner award,” said Mikael Karlsson, CEO at Mindgrape. “Teaming together, our product portfolio provides toolkits which enable end-user applications, and provide solutions — from technology introduction to phase-out — leveraging the latest industry best practices.”
“Grupo SIA appreciates Flexera Software acknowledging us as their Top Alliances Newcomer,” said Ruben Morales Linares, Director of Infrastructure Services at Grupo SIA. “Our close collaboration is fundamental to customer enablement, allowing us to join forces to deliver successful eTrainings, bootcamps and other joint customer events.”
“Softline Group is very excited that Flexera Software has recognised us as Top Alliances Implementation Partner the third year in a row,” said Martin Schaletzky, CEO at Softline Group. “Our relationship lets us combine the expertise and innovative technologies our customers need for a number of extremely successful SAM implementations, and we look forward to driving expansion of the entire ecosystem for years to come.”
# # #
- FlexNet Manager Suite
- App Portal
- FlexNet Producer Suite is comprised of the following solutions:
- Read our Blog on Software License Optimisation, Software Vulnerability Management, Installation and Software Monetisation
- FlexNet Producer Suite Success Stories
- Related Flexera Software Webinars
- Software Monetization White Papers
Follow Flexera Software…
About KPMG LLP
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG International’s member firms have 174,000 professionals, including more than 9,000 partners, in 155 countries.
Mindgrape offers software licenses, authorised training and consultancy services within application delivery and deployment. Quality and trust are our watchwords when we deliver customer adapted solutions to enterprises, organisations and public authorities.
About Grupo SIA
Grupo SIA is an international company of Spanish origin, founded in 1989, dedicated to providing solutions and services in corporate computing. Our value is based on specialisation and the culture of dedication to our customers. SIA has more than 600 professionals and offices in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, A Coruña) and Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto).
About Softline Group
Softline Group is an established IT service provider that shows a continuous growth through the establishment of international branches focused on IT-Asset Management, IT-consulting and IT-support. The Softline Group operates throughout the whole of Europe and has its head office in Leipzig. The group consists of Softline AG, which acts as the holding company, and its subsidiaries Softline Solutions GmbH, Softline Solutions Netherlands B.V., Softline Solutions N.V., Softline Solutions France, Softline Solutions UK as well as Prometheus GmbH and its subsidiary XPERTLINK GmbH. The Softline Group is a financially stable company that enjoys continuous growth. It has developed into a recognised service provider in the information and communication technology (ICT) sector. Softline AG was founded in 1983 and has been a listed company since February 2000. For more information, please visit www.softline-group.com.
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and the value they derive from their software. Our next-generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimised software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Over 80,000 customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source for the knowledge and expertise we have gained as the marketplace leader for over 25 years and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com.
For more information, contact:
Vidushi Patel/ Nicola Males
+44 7958474632 / +447976652491
Copyright 2016 Flexera Software LLC. All other brand and product names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.