Manufacturers and technology leaders will show how data and digital solutions are transforming manufacturing at the Manufacturing Innovation Forum from 10:00-12:00hrs CET on March 17th.
BRACKNELL, UK. 8th February 2022 – Manufacturers such as Lamborghini and technology leaders including Panasonic, Deloitte, Librestream, Zetes and Logiscend will be showing how Industry 4.0 data and digital solutions can transform production at the online Manufacturing Innovation Forum, from 10:00 to 12:00hrs CET on March 17th.
“Harnessing the power of data and digital solutions to drive lean and profitable manufacturing operations has never been more important,” said Luca Legnani, European Field Marketing Manager for Panasonic Mobile Solutions Business Division Europe. “This online forum brings together the customers and technology experts that are already implementing Industry 4.0 solutions to share their learnings with other manufacturing leaders and managers in a not to be missed event.”
Speakers will be discussing how technologies can help transform productivity in every area of manufacturing from goods receipts through production and into the supply chain. The line-up includes:
- A tour of Deloitte’s state-of-the-art Smart Factory of the Future to see an overview of all the possibilities for manufacturers.
- Lamborghini talking about their smart factory journey.
- Zetes showing how to achieve real-time visibility and full inventory control from goods receipt to shipment in the connected warehouse.
- Librestream demonstrating how to use Augmented Reality-enabled remote collaboration technology to increase efficiencies.
- Panasonic Connect Europe showing how its range of solutions, from smart mobility for quality control to smart factory solutions and smart container management, can deliver immediate returns for manufacturers today.
For more information and to register for this free, online event, visit: https://hopin.com/events/manufacturing-forum
The Amber Group
+44 (0)1183 340224
Panasonic Corporation is a global leader developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B sectors. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, operates 522 subsidiaries and 69 associated companies worldwide and reported consolidated net sales of Euro 54.02 billion (6,698.8 billion yen) for the year ended March 31, 2021. Committed to pursuing new value through collaborative innovation, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for customers. Learn more about Panasonic: https://www.panasonic.com/global.
About Panasonic Connect Europe
Panasonic Connect Europe began operations on October 1st, 2021, creating a new Business-to-Business focused and agile organisation. With more than 400 employees, the business spearheads operations with its major new B2B solutions initiative called “Gemba Process Innovation”, supported by its wide business product range.
Panasonic Connect Europe is headquartered in Wiesbaden and consist of the following business units:
- The Mobile Solutions Business Division helping mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, business tablets and handhelds.
- The Media Entertainment Business Division incorporating Visual System Solutions offering a range of high brightness and reliable projectors as well as high quality displays; and Broadcast & ProAV offering Smart Live Production solutions from an end-to-end portfolio consisting of PTZ and system cameras, camcorders, the Kairos IT/IP platform, switchers and robotic solutions that are widely used for live event capture, sports production, television, and xR studios.
- Business and Industry Solutions delivering tailored technology solutions focused on Retail, Logistics and Manufacturing. Designed to increase operational efficiency and enhance customer experience, helping businesses to perform at their best, every day.
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Europe selling a wide range of smart factory solutions including electronics manufacturing solutions, robot and welding systems and software solutions engineering.
For more information about the Mobile Solutions Business Division, please visit: www.toughbook.eu