BRACKNELL, UK. 23rd May 2019 – Oracle has awarded Panasonic Mobile Solutions Business Division Europe (MSBDEU) a Markie Award in recognition of the outstanding experience it delivers to customers of its rugged TOUGHBOOK notebook, tablet and handheld devices. The awards showcase Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud customers who have delivered standout customer experiences across marketing, sales, service and commerce. Panasonic took home The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience.
“The Markie Awards have celebrated the art and science of digital marketing for more than a decade and to reflect the changing way customers interact with brands, we have expanded their scope to celebrate sales, service and commerce professionals as well,” said Christina Cavanna, vice president, Corporate Marketing, Oracle. “The Markies are our way to recognise the people and organisations that push the boundaries of innovation to create outstanding experiences. The results achieved are incredible and Oracle congratulates all of this year’s winners.”
Jan Kaempfer, General Manager of Marketing for Panasonic MSBDEU, said: “For more than 20 years, our market-leading business has been built on the twin pillars of exceptional rugged mobile computing solutions combined with unparalleled levels of customer service. We use Oracle’s suite of customer experience cloud applications to help us continue to deliver on that promise.”
Panasonic uses an integrated suite of Oracle applications to help deliver its customer service experience from marketing (Oracle Eloqua), through the sales process (Oracle Sales Cloud) and to ongoing support and service of the customer relationship (Oracle Service Cloud).
The 2019 Markie Awards were presented on Wednesday, March 20, during Oracle Modern Customer Experience in Las Vegas. Every year, Modern Customer Experience brings together thousands of leading brands, industry visionaries, product experts and customer experience professionals to discuss the latest trends and best practices in marketing, commerce, sales and service.
The Amber Group
+44 (0)118 949 7737
About Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)
Our quest is to make technology work invisibly together and free businesses to succeed. We believe technology should just work. That businesses will succeed if they can simply focus on their customers, in the knowledge that all the technologies delivering their capabilities work together. That is why we are dedicated to developing products and solutions that are so integrated with our customer’s way of working, that they are almost invisible – the workhorse in the background that powers business success.
PSCEU is made up of six product categories:
- Broadcast & ProAV gives you the freedom to tell the story with its high quality products and solutions, which ensure smooth operation and excellent cost-performance across a range of remote cameras, switchers, studio cameras and ENG P2HD. The cinema camera range of VariCam models and the EVA1 are capable of true 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) making them the ideal solution for cinema, television, documentary and live event production.
- Communication Solutions offers world leading telephony systems, SIP terminal devices and professional ‘network’ scanners giving you the freedom to focus on the communication and not the connection.
- Mobile Solutions Business Division helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of TOUGHBOOK rugged notebooks, business tablets, handhelds and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. As European market leaders, Panasonic had a 57% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and tablets in 2017 (VDC Research, March 2018).
- Industrial Medical Vision manufactures applications for various segments such as medical, life science, ProAV or industrial. The product portfolio includes complete and OEM camera systems, providing the freedom to see what can’t be seen.
- Security Solutions, built on a heritage of providing evidential quality CCTV footage. Delivering the highest image quality in all environmental conditions using our highly reliable, advanced technology cameras and image recording systems, giving you the freedom to feel secure.
- Visual System Solutions offers the widest range of professional displays and projectors and allows Audio Visual professionals the freedom to create. It leads the European high brightness projector market with a 39% market revenue share (Futuresource >5klm FY17 Q3, excl. 4K & digital cinema).
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.