BRACKNELL, UK. 22nd October 2019 – Panasonic TOUGHBOOK has been named by SOTI, the world’s most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, as its Strategic Alliances Reseller Partner of the Year at the 2019 SOTI Partner Awards.
Panasonic helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of TOUGHBOOK rugged notebooks, business tablets, and handheld devices. The TOUGHBOOKS are used in a wide variety of industry sectors from Defence and Emergency Response, to utilities, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, retail and manufacturing. As European market leaders, Panasonic had a 48% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and tablets in 2018. TOUGHBOOK recommends SOTI for the management of its rugged specialist devices.
“Panasonic TOUGHBOOK was a top performer this year and we are thrilled to award them Strategic Alliances Reseller Partner of the Year,” said Steve Bailey, Senior Vice-President, Marketing & Business Operations. “This award is a genuine testament to Panasonic TOUGHBOOK’s commitment to championing mobility and IoT solutions that empower customers to keep accelerating their business.”
Jan Kaempfer, General Manager of Marketing for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions, added: “Our rugged mobile computing customers require mobility management solutions that match the quality and functionality of our devices and SOTI delivers. We welcome this award and look forward to continuing to work together to give business customers unrivalled mobile computing solutions that help to transform the lives of the workforce and boost productivity.”
Designed with the specific needs of customers in mind, the SOTI ONE Platform is an integrated suite of business mobility solutions that keeps workers working, builds apps faster, and manages mobile devices and IoT endpoints within an organisation.
The award-winning SOTI Altitude Partner Program provides a wealth of best-in-class sales support, training programs and marketing tools to help partners grow their business. SOTI’s internationally recognised partner program empowers channel partners to curate customer-focused solutions that integrate the company’s leading-edge technology and deep expertise in managing and enabling advanced mobility and IoT for companies worldwide.
To learn more about the SOTI Altitude Partner Program, please visit: https://www.soti.net/partners/partner-program/
 VDC Research
The Amber Group
+44 (0)118 949 7737
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization. For more information, visit www.soti.net.
About Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)
Our quest is to make technology work invisibly together and free businesses to succeed. We believe technology should just work. That businesses will succeed if they can simply focus on their customers, in the knowledge that all the technologies delivering their capabilities work together. That is why we are dedicated to developing products and solutions that are so integrated with our customer’s way of working, that they are almost invisible – the workhorse in the background that powers business success.
PSCEU is made up of six product categories:
- Broadcast & ProAV gives you the freedom to tell the story with its high quality products and solutions, which ensure smooth operation and excellent cost-performance across a range of remote cameras, switchers, studio cameras and ENG P2HD. The cinema camera range of VariCam models and the EVA1 are capable of true 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) making them the ideal solution for cinema, television, documentary and live event production.
- Communication Solutions offers world leading telephony systems, SIP terminal devices and professional ‘network’ scanners giving you the freedom to focus on the communication and not the connection.
- Mobile Solutions Business Division helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of TOUGHBOOK rugged notebooks, business tablets, handhelds and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. As European market leaders, Panasonic had a 48% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and tablets in 2018 (VDC Research, March 2019).
- Industrial Medical Vision manufactures applications for various segments such as medical, life science, ProAV or industrial. The product portfolio includes complete and OEM camera systems, providing the freedom to see what can’t be seen.
- Security Solutions, built on a heritage of providing evidential quality CCTV footage. Delivering the highest image quality in all environmental conditions using our highly reliable, advanced technology cameras and image recording systems, giving you the freedom to feel secure.
- Visual System Solutions offers the widest range of professional displays and projectors and allows Audio Visual professionals the freedom to create. It leads the European high brightness projector market with a 39% market revenue share (Futuresource >5klm FY17 Q3, excl. 4K & digital cinema).
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 582 subsidiaries and 87 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 62.5 billion for the year ended March 31, 2019. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: https://www.panasonic.com/global.