The all-in-one drone-based 3D modeling solution for real-estate and building professionals
Parrot, the pioneer of the civil drone market, announces a new all-in-one aerial imagery and 3D modeling solution for real-estate and building professionals, the ‘Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling’ pack. The pack includes a Parrot Bebop 2 drone with Parrot Skycontroller 2 remote control, Pix4Dcapture app, which automatically captures aerial images, as well as Pix4Dmodel software to process images and create a 3D model.
Easy to use, reliable and affordable, the Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling pack is a high-performance tool to develop innovative marketing content, such as commercial videos and 3D interactive models or to capture measurements for cost estimates or 3D model printing.
Parrot Bebop 2: lightweight, compact and reliable
The Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling pack is based on the Parrot Bebop 2, one of the most reliable and advanced drones in the market.
Ultra-compact and lightweight (500gr) for easy portability it can be piloted easily via wi-fi with a smartphone/tablet or with the Parrot Skycontroller 2, a dedicated remote control that extends the piloting range up to 2km.
The embedded, full HD 14MP, digitally stabilized camera enables precise images and videos. The Parrot Bebop 2 is robust and performs perfectly stable flights, with high-quality maneuverability, and a battery life that provides up to 25-minutes of flight time.
Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling: the Pix4D expertise and power computing
The Pix4Dcapture flight planning free app for iOS and Android smartphones/tablets turns Parrot Bebop 2 in a professional photogrammetry tool.
Once the user defines the area to map on the smartphone/tablet screen, the app creates an optimized flight plan.
In around ten minutes, the Parrot Bebop 2 flies over the predetermined zone to collect images and data autonomously.
In just 30 minutes, the images and data are analyzed and converted into a realistic 3D model thanks to Pix4Dmodel image processing software.
Two solutions are available to the user:
- Cloud: Georeferenced images and data are transmitted directly to the Cloud to be processed. After few minutes, a 3D model can be exported or shared online.
- Desktop: Users can access advanced features including viewing, editing, measuring and video editing for:
- Creation of a virtual tour of a property.
- Measurement – dimension, surface, volume – directly on the 3D model.
Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling is available May 2017 at professional resellers and at www.parrot.com.
Price (VAT excluded): £999
Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling pack content:
- 1 Parrot Bebop 2
- 1 Parrot Skycontroller 2
- 3 Lithium Polymer battery (up to 75 minutes flight time)
- 1 Pix4Dmodel license for 1 year (Cloud & Desktop)
- 1 Parrot Bebop 2 back pack
Click here for watching the video: http://bit.ly/2nm8MJo.
For more info, please visit http://www.parrot.com or contact:
UK PR Contact
Alex McDonald – Laura Burns
Tel. +44 (0)203 176 4700
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and markets advanced technology wireless products for consumers and professionals.
The company builds on a common technological expertise to innovate and develop in three primary markets:
- Civil drones: With recreational drones and solutions for professional use.
- Connected objects: With a focus on audio and gardening.
- Automotive: With the most extensive range of hands-free communication and infotainment systems for vehicles on the market.
Headquartered in Paris, Parrot currently employs more than 1,000 people worldwide and generates the majority of its sales overseas.
Parrot has been listed on Euronext Paris since 2006. (FR0004038263 – PARRO)
For more information, please visit www.parrot.com