SMi Group Reports: The Defence Aviation Safety Conference will convene in London on the 29th - 30th April 2019.
Rolls Royce and Tudor Tech have just signed up to sponsor, exhibit and present at the Defence Aviation Safety Conference, taking place in London, UK on the 29th and 30th April 2019.
Supported by the Defence Safety Authority and the Military Aviation Authority - UK MOD, the Defence Aviation Safety Conference will bring together senior military leaders with responsibility for safety in the aviation domain as well as international defence experts from government and industry.
Sponsors and Exhibitors, like Rolls Royce and Tudor Tech, will brand themselves in front of those who will be shaping the next generation of aviation safety. Organisations that wish to sponsor or exhibit at the Defence Aviation Safety Conference can contact Sadia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org for packages available.
There is an early bird available for this conference: attendees will save £100 if they book by the 28th February. Registrations can be made on the event website at: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/vuelio
Latest organisations to register include: US Army Aviation, USMC, DE&S and more.
There will be limited seats at the conference, SMi Group advise attendees to register early to avoid disappointment.
Key topics of the conference will include: Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each; Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems; Weapons safety and integration; Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems; How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process; Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence; Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle.
Host nation speakers include:
- Lieutenant General Richard Felton CBE, Director General Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD
- Air Vice-Marshal Steven Shell OBE, Director Military Aviation Authority, UK MoD
- Air Vice-Marshal Graham Russell, Director Helicopters, DE&S, UK MoD
- Rear Admiral Jonathan Pentreath, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, Army Head Quarters, UK MoD
- Mr. Timothy Rowntree, Director Safety & Environment, Quality and Technology, DE&S, UK MoD
- Air Commodore Mark Chappell, Typhoon Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Air Commodore Mark Jeffrey, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
- Air Commodore Nick J Hay, OBE MA RAF, ISTAR Force Commander, Royal Air Force
International speakers include:
- Major General Günter Katz, Director General, German Military Aviation Authority, German MoD
- Major General John T. Rauch Jr, Air Force Chief of Safety Commander, Air Force Safety Center, US Air Force
- Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Australian Air Force
- Brigadier General Rolf Folland, Norwegian Air inspectorate of Flying, Norwegian Air Force
- Brigadier General Bradford J Gering, Assistant Deputy Commandant for Aviation, US Marine Corps
- Air Commodore Jan-Paul Apon, Director, Military Aviation Authority, Netherlands Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Laurent Aubigny, Director State Aviation Safety Authority, French Armed Forces
- Colonel Anders Janson, Director of the Swedish Military Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces
- Colonel Lubomir Sitta, Director, Military Aviation Authority, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Steven G. Owen, Director of Safety for Air Combat Command (ACC), US Air Force
- Colonel Kimmo Nortaja, Director, Military Aviation Authority, Finnish Armed Forces
- Colonel Filippo Trigilio, (Italian Air Force) Vice Directorate, Technical, 1st Office Chief – Airworthiness Directorate for Air Armaments And The Airworthiness (Daaa), Italian Ministry Of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, Logistics Center of the Bundeswehr-Transport & Transportation, Air Transport, German Armed Forces
- Mr. Richard Duriez, Aerospace Capabilities Section Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, Defence Investment Division, NATO International Staff
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts.
-- END –
Defence Aviation Safety Conference
29 - 30 April 2019, London, UK
REGISTER BY 28/02/19 AND SAVE £100
Sponsored and Exhibited by: Rolls Royce and Tudor Tech
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk