- British Airways, HSBC, Innocent Drinks, L'Oreal, Oracle, Rolls Royce, Royal Bank of Scotland and celebrated visionaries just some of those on the independent judging panel
- Entry deadline for those wanting to be named a top workplace is extended until October 12, 2018
- Winners and Highly Commended will be announced at the Employee Engagement Awards Gala at Twickenham on January 24, 2019
London – September 14, 2018 – The 2018 UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, (www.ee-awards.com) today announces it’s extending its deadline to October 12, 2018 due to popular demand. At the same time it confirms the final independent judging panel set to review entries and identify the top workplaces for employee engagement from across the British Isles and Europe.
Companies that believe they are great place to work can enter the overall company of the year or specific sector. There are further categories focused on areas such as: Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion, Internal Communications, Employer Brand, Benefits, and Technology. To see the full line up – visit https://uk.ee-awards.com/
An unrivalled independent judging line-up
As Employee Engagement spans across an entire organisation, our panel has become a reflection of that. It boasts experts in HR, Internal Communications, Employee Benefits, Employer Brand, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, L&D, customer experience, senior management and much more. Our panel is as follows:
- Aimee Lucas - Vice President, Temkin Group
- Andy Campbell - HCM Strategy Director at Oracle EMEA
- Dan Hardaker - Head of HR, Star Pubs & Bars, Heineken UK
- David Ducheyne - Founder, Otolith
- David Littlechild - Head of Culture & Engagement, Lloyds Banking Group
- Douglas Lamont - CEO, Innocent Drinks
- Drew McMillan - Head of Colleague Communication & Engagement, British Airways
- Gamiel Yafai - Author 'Demystifying Diversity'
- Jenni Field - Director, Redefining Communications, The Big Yak
- Karin Volo - Chief Joy Bringer, Evoloshen
- Kate Reilly - Director of People and Organisational Development, PPL
- Marjorie Strachan - Global Head of Inclusion, RBS
- Natalie Sigona - Diversity & Inclusion Consultant, Rolls Royce
- Pag Miles - Global Head of Partnerships at Alexander Mann Solutions
- Paul Gilliam - HR Director UK & Ireland, L'Oreal
- Peter Wakefield - Founder, Loving Monday
- Rachel Miller - Director, All Things IC consultancy
- Ruth Dance - Managing Director, The EEA
- Ruth Jackson - Group People Director, Côte Restaurants
- Sam Dawson - Founder, The Engaged Culture Company
- Sean Trainor - Employee Engagement & Change Management Consultant
- Sesil Pir - Founder, Sesil Pir Consulting
- Simon Garcia - Head of Comms & Employee Engagement, HSBC & Technology
- Thomas Anderson - Founder, Inclusive Networks
- Tim Withnall - People Manager, RSA Group
- Tom Debenham - MD, People Insight
Matt Manners, founder and CEO, The Employee Engagement Awards, “We are over the moon with the judging line-up we have secured. One of the reasons this calibre of judge is involved is because we have always maintained their independence.
We look forward to presenting this year’s judges with a stellar set of entries that represents best-in class employee engagement programmes from across the top workplaces in the UK and Europe. We encourage organisations large and small from every sector of endeavour to showcase their great work – safe in the knowledge that it will be scrutinised by thought-leaders in the world of employee engagement.”
Key dates & Fees
- October 12, 2018 – Entries close
- November, 2018 – Finalists announced
- January 24, 2019 – Awards Ceremony
- April 2018 – Employee Engagement Conference
- Standard entry - £165 ex VAT
- Late entry - £200 ex VAT
There are still some opportunities available for companies to sponsor the awards. For more information please contact email@example.com
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the home of great workplaces and those that aspire to be them.
As the first and only global dedicated Employee Engagement Awards & conference business, we believe in inspiring & educating people to remake the way organisations think about, and engage, people to achieve their purpose.
In four years since we were founded, we have evolved into much more than our name suggests. We can be found on four continents, offer recognition through our awards program, education through our conferences and inspiration with our rich content 24/7 365 days a year.
The EE Awards provides organisations both industry acknowledgement and an important competitive advantage that recognition as a top workplace provides in attracting the best talent.