UKCloud has been approved to provide its multi-cloud platform and expert services via both the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (DOS4) framework and four lots of the YPO Technology Hardware and Software Services framework.
London – 14th October 2019 – UKCloud, the multi-cloud experts dedicated to making transformation happen across UK public sector, has today announced that it has been successful in winning a position on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (DOS4) framework which provides specialist services for digital projects, and also in winning four lots of the YPO framework for the provision of Technology Hardware and Software Services, both of which give public sector organisations more choice and more flexibility in how they procure multi-cloud services.
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (DOS4) Framework
UKCloud has been awarded a place on the latest iteration of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (DOS4) framework which sits alongside G-Cloud, to which UKCloud has been long standing contributor, on the Digital Marketplace.
The DOS4 framework provides an additional route for organisations across the Public Sector to access UKCloud’s growing team of digital specialists to help shape their digital strategies and to support their digital journey.
UKCloud now provide expert support for all stages of a customer’s journey, from assessments and strategy development, through cloud migration, to 24/7 support and on-going service optimisation. For organisations embarking on their initial steps to the cloud, UKCloud provides expert advice and guidance – not just for UKCloud services – but across the multi-cloud spectrum including on-premises Private Clouds, colocation in Crown Hosting and SaaS options. UKCloud only recently announced its ‘Transformation Accelerator’ solution which will be available through this framework.
The DOS4 framework provides customers with a streamlined procurement channel allowing them to kick projects off quickly without the need for convoluted tender processes.
More than £1.45bn has been transacted through DOS since its inception of which 34% was with SME providers.
YPO Technology Hardware and Software Services Framework
UKCloud has also been successful on four lots of the latest YPO framework which is worth up to £200m over 4 years. YPO supplies products and services to a wide range of customers delivering public services including local authorities, emergency services, schools, charities and care homes. Based in Yorkshire, YPO now provides services to all areas of the UK including London and the South East. This new award complements the existing YPO Data Centres, Maintenance, Security and Cloud Hosting Services framework which UKCloud also recently won a place on.
UKCloud will make the following solutions available through the four lots (Lot 2 - Software, Lot 4 - XaaS (Anything as a Service), Lot 6 - Technology Operational Services and Lot 7 - Service Design, Supply and Implementation) of the new YPO framework agreement:
- Lot 2 – Software enables UKCloud to provide a range of specialist software solutions such as Moogsoft’s AIOps, VMware CloudHealth, Cisco Cloud Centre and AppDynamics
- Lot 4 – XaaS provides access to UKCloud’s broad catalogue of secure and flexible multi-cloud services. UKCloud provide IaaS and PaaS hosting across Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle and VMware technology stacks which are available as Public Cloud and Private Cloud
- Lot 6 – Technology Operational Services which enables UKCloud to deliver a wide range of cloud and cyber security management services hosted from UKCloud datacentres, Crown Hosting or on-premises datacenters
- Lot 7 – Service Design, Supply and Implementation which allows UKCloud to deliver consultancy services and projects which will help organisations on their digital journey
“UKCloud has worked tirelessly to deliver new and expanded capabilities that give our customers more choice and more flexibility in how they undertake digital transformation. We know that the challenges facing public sector organisations goes beyond technology to include skills, culture, risk and compliance. These frameworks give organisations more choice of procurement options to best comply with their policies. And these recent awards are evidence of the momentum UKCloud is experiencing around the demand for our platforms and services which are designed to address the specific challenges of UK public sector,” said UKCloud CEO, Simon Hansford.
As a UK sovereign SME, UKCloud has supported more than 250 digital transformation projects across public sector originally via various Crown Commercial Service frameworks including Technology Services 2 (TS2), Data and Application Solutions (DAS) and G-Cloud, and more recently via other frameworks such as Scottish Government Cloud Hosting, NHS SBS Cloud Solutions and YPO Data Centres & Cloud Hosting. UKCloud is delighted to add Digital Outcomes and Services 4 (DOS4) and this second YPO framework as additional routes for customers to engage their multi-cloud experts, solutions and services. UKCloud’s experts are available to all prospective customers to explore how they can benefit from multi-cloud via a free workshop or jumpstart service. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ends –
UKCloud provide assured, agile and value-based true public and multi-cloud solutions that enable our customers to deliver enhanced performance through technology.
- We believe in multi-cloud. Because there is no single cloud that delivers the choice and flexibility you need to support your diverse workloads, skills and tools, without compromise
- We are open you’re never locked in. Because public sector deserves to benefit from plurality, competition and flexible commercial terms
- We accelerate your safe passage to cloud. Because our UK experts have unrivalled experience of delivering government grade multi-cloud solutions
- We enable collaboration within communities. Because the ability to access, share and reuse promotes maximum innovation and efficiency
UKCloud. Making Transformation Happen.
Additional information about UKCloud can be found at www.ukcloud.com or by following us on Twitter at @ukcloudltd, while information about UKCloud Health can be found at www.ukcloudhealth.com or on Twitter at @ukcloudhealth and information about UKCloudX can be found at www.ukcloudX.com or on Twitter at @ukcloudx
Ellie Robson-Frisby, Head of Marketing
E: email@example.com M: 07775 538135