Chicago – June 09, 2017 – Caesars Entertainment, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Cisco, Colorado Department of Transportation and Visa are among the winners of the 2017 North American Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) in association with CultureNext® by Maritz Motivation Solutions. The full list of the winners and those who were highly commended can be found below. They received their award at a ceremony that followed a conference on Employee Engagement in Chicago yesterday.
The Conference featured speakers from respected brands such as Atos, Temkin Group and The Harvard Business School. It provided practical advice to help Employee Engagement professionals achieve better business outcomes.
Founder Matt Manners said: “I want to congratulate the winners and those who were highly commended. Their innovative and rigorous approaches have taken employee engagement to a new level.”
“Maritz is again honored to be part of such an amazing celebration of companies that are focused on their employees and understand their engagement is truly tied to better business results,” said Kimberly Abel-Lanier, Vice President and General Manager, CultureNext. “We applaud all of this year’s winners, highly commended entries and finalists. Your stories are inspiring and will guide the future of employee engagement.”
The 2017 North American Employee Engagement Awards Winners
The independent judging panel selected the following winners and highly commended entrants.
1. Company of the Year powered by CultureNext
- Winner - Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Highly Commended - Medical Solutions LLC
2. Employee Culture Award powered by Culture Lab X
- Winner – Cisco
- Highly Commended – Arity, Squarespace
3. Unsung Hero Award powered by The EEA
- Winner – Cheryl Wright – Colorado Department of Transportation
- Highly Commended – Kevin Hoag – Magna Engineered Glass
4. Employee Engagement Professional of the Year
- Winner – Sharyn Nerenberg – BroadSoft
- Highly Commended – Carmen Collins – Cisco
5. Reward and Recognition Award
- Winner – Caesars Entertainment
- Highly Commended – Brighton Health Plan Solutions
6. Customer Engagement Award powered by Temkin Group
- Winner – Crowe Horwath LLP
- Highly Commended – American Express Global Business Travel
7. Employee Engagement Project of the Year (Private sector – Small to Medium)
- Winner – Boeing Satellite Systems
- Highly Commended – Kerry
8. Employee Engagement Project of the Year (Private sector – Enterprise)
- Winner – Cisco
- Highly Commended – Caesars Entertainment
9. Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Government Agency)
- Winner – Colorado Department of Transportation
- Highly Commended – The Regional Municipality of Durham Social Services Department
10. Employer Brand Award powered by Fuel 50
- Winner – Cisco
- Highly Commended – Sanofi Pasteur, Squarespace
11. Internal Communications Award
- Winner – BroadSoft
- Highly Commended – Leonardo Hotels
12. Wellbeing Award
- Winner – BMC Software
- Highly Commended – Collette
13. Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Winner – Visa
- Highly Commended – Box
14. Social Responsibility Project of the Year
- Winner – Tata Consultancy Services
- Highly Commended – N2 Publishing
15. Best Use of Technology Award*
- Winner – United Shore
- Highly Commended – Thomson Reuters, TouchPoint One
16. Employee Engagement Vendor of the Year powered by The Starr Conspiracy**
- Winner – Virgin Pulse
- Highly Commended – Achievers, Fuel 50, Culture Amp, Reward Gateway
* Two highly commended
** Four highly commended
Exclusive Media Partner
The HR Gazette is the exclusive media partner in North America.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, dedicated Employee Engagement Awards & Conference business. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organisations think about, and engage, people to achieve their purpose.
That's why we created the Employee Engagement Awards; to provide a platform to recognise excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the industry and the employee experience forward
Recognition by The EE Awards is proof that your organisation is a leader in engagement. It is a ringing endorsement of your employer brand that will help you to attract the best talent.
About Maritz Motivation Solutions
Maritz Motivation Solutions has been a global leader in employee engagement for over 75 years. Our CultureNext® solution empowers employees to transform their organizations into amazing places to work.
CultureNext provides organizations with flexible technology, tools, services and expansive rewards to help connect people worldwide to create a culture of engagement, passion and purpose. For more information, visit us at maritzmotivation.com/culturenext.