Mobile Social Networking Forum – www.socialnetworking-forum.com - will showcase the leading mobile social networking publishers demonstrating that subscriber growth in mobile has the potential to overtake PC. The conference will hear from established mobile social networking platforms including Meet Moi, Zyb, Limbo and Buongiorno's new mobile social platform. blinko.
Sonja Langer, Global Marketing Director, Buongiorno, who will be presenting at the conference, believes mobile social networking is "the new killer application for mobile phones, as users are able to communicate and share the most interesting moments of their daily lives as they happen, from anywhere and any time they want.”
Speakers at the conference include:
• Bjorn Laurin, Director of Mobile MySpace -Europe, Middle East and Africa
• Sarah Evans, Head of Mobile Advertising and Social Networking, O2
• Damien Byrne, Head of Entertainment, T-Mobile
• Sean Kane, Head of Mobile, Bebo
• Andrew Weinreich, Founder, MeetMoi
• Gerrit Mueller, Senior Director of Mobile Products, Connected Life, Yahoo! Europe
• Vincent Maher, Portfolio Manager: Social Media, Vodacom
• Rob Lawson, CMO & Co-Founder, Limbo
• Mark Watts-Jones, Head of Development and Innovation, Orange UK
• Tommy Ahlers, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Zyb
• Stefanie Hoffmann, Co-founder and CEO, Aka-Aki
• Caroline Sexton, Community Product Manager, Access and Advanced Messaging, Vodafone
The event will take place on the 9th and 10th March 09 at Olympia Conference Centre, London.
The Mobile Social Networking Forum is co-located with the Social Networking World Forum (www.socialnetworking-forum.com) which also includes a free-to-attend combined exhibition and networking area. It is expected that attendance to the event will exceed 1000 people.
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 31st January, delegates can register online at www.socialnetworking-forum.com by fax or via our telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117 321 8301.
For press passes, media alliances, or further information please contact:
Richard Blythe, Marketing - Richard@sixdegs.com or call +44 (0) 117 321 8300