The Social Networking World Forum - Asia event - www.socialnetworking-asia.com - located at the Grand Hyatt, Singapore on the 22nd and 23rd Sept 2009, has just announced its preliminary speaker line up.
The event has already attracted a range of global brands and communication companies to speak.
Top speakers announced include:
• Deep Malhotra, Senior Director, MySpace India and South East Asia.
• Bennett Porter, Head of Marketing - South East Asia, Yahoo
• Bambos Kaisharis, Head of Marketing, Singapore & Malaysia Nokia
• Lau Seng Yee, SVP, Tencent
• Michael Stellway, Manager Digital Marketing, Qatar Airways
• Desmond Tan, Brand Manager, L’Oral
• Reynold D'Silver, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever
• Paras Sharma, Senior Director, Marketing & Communications, ESPN STAR Sports
• Lai Kok Fung , CEO , BuzzCity
• Nicole Mies, General Manager Marketing Asia & Pacific, Lufthansa
• Ashutosh Srivastava, CEO, Mindshare Asia Pacific
• Robert Tedesco, VP & Head of Client Management JAPA, American Express Business Travel
The Six Degrees team are looking forward to the Asia event (www.sixdegs.com), on the back of the hugely successful Social Networking World Forum – UK (www.socialnetworking-forum.com) that took place earlier this month at Olympia, London and attracted over 2000 people to register.
“With social networks and communities in Asia among the fastest growing social networking markets on the planet, this event should provide a great insight into the some of the key issues within the industry.” said Mark Johnstone, Director of Six Degrees Ltd. “We are pleased to be working with some of the top social networks, brands, publishers and communication companies within the diverse Asian market.”
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 21st Aug, delegates can register online at www.socialnetworking-asia.com, by fax +44 (0) 117 321 8301 or via our telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117321 8303.
- Ends –
For press passes and media alliances please contact:
- Richard Blythe, Marketing, Richard@sixdegs.com, +44 (0) 117 321 8306