The Social Networking World Forum North America event - www.socialnetworking-northamerica.com - located at the Santa Clara Convention Centre, California, on the 9th and 10th of November 2009, has just announced its preliminary speaker line up.
The event has already attracted a range of global brands and communication companies to speak including:
• Jeffrey C. Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Eons.com / Founder, CEO, Monster.com
• Richard Jalichandra, CEO, Technorati
• Mike Trigg, VP of Marketing for hi5
• Phyllis Joseph, Senior Lead, Media & Entertainment, Unilever
• Natalie Johnson, Manager Social Media Communications, General Motors
• Michael Donnelly, Director-Worldwide Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola
• John Andrews, Emerging Media Sr. Manager at Wal-Mart Stores, Wallmart
• Alexandra Wheeler, Director of Digital, Starbucks
• Scott Monty, Head of Social Media, Ford Motor Company
• Ziv Navoth, SVP Marketing & Partnerships, AOL People Networks
• Lauren Coberly, Director of Worldwide Marketing, Kodak Direct
• Plus many more….
Building on the success of the inaugural Social Networking World Forum UK – which saw over 2000 people register, the Social Networking World Forum North America event will again provide a balance of presentations from the key brands, social networks and agencies within the market.
“The two day conference and exhibition will be a great opportunity to network and question some of the industry’s top international social media experts.” said Mark Johnstone, Director of Six Degrees Ltd. “We are pleased to be working with some of the leading and most influential social networks, brands, publishers and communication companies within the North American market.”
You can keep up with the latest news and speakers by following Social Networking World Forum’s twitter account: twitter.com/SocialNetworkWF
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 25th September, delegates can register online at www.socialnetworking-northamerica.com, by fax +44 (0) 117 321 8301 or via our telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117321 8303.
- Ends –
For press passes and media alliances please contact:
Richard Blythe, Marketing, Richard@sixdegs.com, +44 (0) 117 321 8306