The social networking world forum - www.socialnetworking-forum.com – announces that they have had over 1,000 pre-registered attendees, surpassing show targets and expectation. The inaugural event is hosting an exhibition, two industry workshops, two international conferences and a fantastic networking party on the first night.
Attendees will learn about how social media is impacting their business in an enjoyable and relaxing environment. Mark Johnstone, Director of Six Degrees, organisers of the event, commented "I'm not surprised about the overall interest in social networking and social media but I'm particularly delighted how we've reach out to the wide range of industries and professionals who are registered to attend. For instance, we already have 100 press attending and we get numerous requests a day”
Leading speakers announced include:
• Anthony Lukom Managing Director, MySpace UK
• Kate Burns, Managing Director & Vice President, Europe for Bebo & People Networks.
• Timo Soininen, Chief Executive Officer, Sulake Corporation, Habbo Hotel.
• Jeffrey Tinsley, CEO, Reunion.com.
• Gerrit Mueller, Senior Director of Mobile Products, Connected Life, Yahoo! Europe
• Henry Clifford-Jones, Director of Media Sales Europe, Linkedin
• Emma Jenkins, Head of Interactive Marketing, Procter & Gamble UK.
• Jerome Touze, Co-founder & Co-CEO of WAYN.com.
• Michael Donnelly, Director-Global Interactive Marketing, the Coca-Cola Company.
• Todd Masonis, Co-Founder, Plaxo
• Frances Dovey, Interactive & Emerging Media Manager, Cadburys.
Delegates can register online at www.socialnetworking-forum.com by fax on +44 (0) 117 321 8301 or via our telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117 321 8303.
- Ends –
For press passes, media alliances, or further information please contact:
Richard Blythe, Marketing - Richard@sixdegs.com or call +44 0117 321 8306