Social media monitoring and management platform now available at discounted rate via Technology Trust’s tt-exchange programme
London, 5th December 2013 – Technology Trust today announced that uberVU is now accessible via its tt-exchange platform (formerly CTXchange). The online marketing tool allows multiple social media channels to be monitored, managed and reported on in real-time from one central location. A one year subscription to the software is available to eligible charities, not-for-profits and public libraries throughout the UK for the discounted rate of £149 +VAT.
The software helps users to build deeper relationships with their followers and social media audiences. uberVU’s real-time dashboard makes it easy to find out what topics are trending and which are the most influential worldwide. All social metrics, such as likes and retweets, as well as words used in conversations, can be measured and analysed to help charities build their marketing strategies.
uberVU can support charities and not-for-profits by increasing their social media reach and enabling them to interact with their members and communities more regularly to strengthen their brands. This extended reach will also help them to engage with more influential followers and donors for fundraising efforts.
“Social media is vital for any organisation and it can be a very useful tool for communicating with audiences and communities, but managing it can be very time consuming,” said Richard Craig, CEO of Technology Trust. “Both Technology Trust and uberVU are committed to helping charities make the most of their social media engagements, without draining their already stretched resources. By offering uberVU’s software through tt-exchange, more organisations will have access to technology to help them do this.”
Eligible charities, not-for-profits and libraries may request one year-long subscription to uberVU per organisation per fiscal year. This subscription is for one user with up to five data streams (individual social media accounts) and 10,000 mentions (keywords, phrases, or hashtags to be monitored) per day per data stream.
About Technology Trust
Technology Trust (formerly CTT) has bridged the gap between the charity sector and its technology partners since 2001, offering friendly advice along the way. The organisation lends a helping hand to the third sector, advising on how the right technology can further charitable causes by supporting their missions.
Technology Trust works with over 17,000 charities in the UK, its tt-exchange programme has saved charities over £100 million to date. It enables eligible charities to receive hardware and software products, donated by leading brands, to improve the efficiency of their operations. Technology Trust is the only UK registered charity devoted to improving the operational efficiency of charities through the use of information technology. https://tech-trust.org/ Technology Trust - a good friend in a digital world.
Technology Trust’s tt-exchange (formerly CTXchange) programme enables eligible charities and charitable housing associations to receive hardware and software products, donated by leading brands, to improve the efficiency of their operations. It is part of a global partnership operated by Techsoup, headquartered in the USA. The programme has helped donate hardware and software to over 12,000 charities.
uberVU Eligibility Criteria
- This donation is available to organisations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation is available to UK registered charities.
- Religious organisations without a secular community designation are not eligible to participate in this programme. A secular designation is defined as an organisation separate from the church or religious organisation that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Recipient organisations must agree to the uberVU terms of service.
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to uberVU for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- uberVU products may not be transferred or resold
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Organisations may request one uberVU donation within a fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th). The subscription may be renewed through tt-exchange each year.