issued a press release
announcing details of a two-day conference on biomethane that they are hosting at Loughborough University’s Holywell Park between the 3-4th June 2009. The event will showcase expertise covering the production of biomethane from organic waste, management of transport fleets and insights into the UK national biogas market. Cenex
achieved coverage on Greenbang,
an environmental blog which focuses on green innovation rather than environmental issues. Greenbang
has a monthly readership of 70,000, making it an ideal location for Cenex
to get their low carbon philosophy across to environmental enthusiasts.
RealWire Influence RatingReadership: 70,000
Greenbang is a UK based blog which tracks the explosion of the environmental industry, providing news on green innovation and clever business people. 77% of Greenbang readers are employed and the other 23% are entrepreneurs. 54% of readers have control of a budget within their organisation and have purchasing authority for new technology.